Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A sort of introduction.

Well, it seems I've finally made this blog my friend oniakki was urging me to make. This will be the place I'll dump anything miniature gaming related that others might find potentially interesting. This will probably include battle reports, fluff and stories about armies or characters, and concepts and ideas I personally find interesting. I'm reluctant to add a hobby element just yet as that means I would probably actually have to paint my models and I find that task particularly daunting as I don't really have much experience in it, and I've never really enjoyed painting in general.

My primary game is Warhammer 40k and my main army is Chaos Space Marines. My first army was Orks, and I still love them to death, but I just couldn't get used to losing three quarters of a mob before it actually did anything particularly productive. I figured something with a more impressive armor save would yield better results, although Space Marines are pretty much at the opposite end of the spectrum from a horde army.

My Chaos Space Marine army is a custom warband called the Storm of Sorrow. I'm sure you will be hearing more about them as I develop their fluff. Model-wise, the army is mostly assembled, except for my renamed Kharn and the Obliterators my friend is in the process of converting for me.

Aside from my Chaos Space Marine army, I have a side project Skaven army in the works for games of Warhammer Fantasy, but I'm sure that will be on the back burner for awhile as I continue to work on my Chaos Space Marine army.

Hopefully in maintaining this blog the endeavor will bear fruit in some way. That's all I have to say for now. Until next update.

4 comments:

  1. Morguemeat says:
    "This will be the place I'll dump anything miniature gaming related that others might find potentially interesting."

    Pfft, put anything miniature related that YOU find interesting too! :p That's the mistake that took me 3 or 4 different blogs/journals/etc to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course, otherwise, why bother posting it at all? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for an International trip, Dubai is the best place to visit with your family and friends. when it comes to shopping mall, Dubai has the largest shopping malls and shopping places in the world. But before that you need to understand is shopping cheap in Dubai. Find out now

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete